Caterers at The Regis School
Beverley Lock – Operations Manager and Tim Copp – Operations Director would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting this page on the school website. We hope that you find our menu and themed day menus useful. These will be updated termly.
Caterlink Fresh Food Policy
- 90% of all the ingredients we use are fresh to ensure students have the opportunity to get a significant proportion of their daily nutritional intake from their school meal.
- Our Caterlink Fresh Food Policy surpasses the new Government Guidelines set by the School Food Trust. This legislation tells us what we can and cannot sell to the pupils in terms of food and drink.
- The daily menu consists of one main course, a vegetarian option, jacket potatoes with fillings, pasta with sauces and of course salads.
- Homemade rolls, sandwiches and filled baguettes are made fresh every day.
- There is also a range of hot and cold desserts to choose from.
Our menu may be subject to slight change on occasions
Please click below to view our weekly menus for January to April 2020
Week commencing 06/01, 27/01, 09/03, 30/03, 20/04 Click HERE
Week commencing 13/01, 03/02, 24/02, 16/03, Click HERE
Week commencing 20/01, 10/02, 02/03, 23/03 Click HERE
Should you need to discuss any aspect of the day to day service please feel free to contact Mandi in the kitchen using firstname.lastname@example.org. Should a student have any special dietary needs she will also be able to help and advise you.