The counselling organisation provides a confidential counselling service for all students and consultations for our staff.
- Provides one to one counselling sessions.
- Referral is via Head of Year with the full support of the student.
- The number of sessions may range from 1 to more than 10 depending on the students needs.
- The sessions take place in dedicated rooms during the school day.
- Counsellors form part of the schools safeguarding team.
- Groupwork may be provided to offer support in areas of interest to students i.e. Anxiety, bereavement.
We have the pleasure of providing this service to our students and have done for several years. We are always amazed at the resilience of the students and how hard they work to make sense of their difficult times. To work with someone and watch them develop and achieve is most rewarding and a privilege. With the support of like minded staff we feel we provide a professional and caring service for our students.
Please click here for more information on many mental health related subjects. (i.e- anxiety, depression, self-harm.)