I would like to welcome you to Pyramids House.
I am Mrs Mitchell and I have been Head of House since November 2014. It is a pleasure and a privilege to be Head of Pyramids House.
The Yellow Floor is on the 2nd floor of our school building and our tutors comprise of teachers from Science, PE and support staff.
I wanted to create a family feel for the students & create a positive vibe for them. I work closely with the tutors to develop strong bonds for our students to be happy, engaged & want to do their best.
We have over 30 House Leaders who have committed to working hard & many have represented The Regis School at other community based events. They all do fantastic work & it’s a pleasure to work with them.
Pyramids stands for:
In Pyramids house we have consistently high expectations of attendance, academic achievement, leadership and behaviour. Many Pyramids students are House Leaders, Rights Respecting Ambassadors & Sport Leaders.
|We encourage everyone to work as a team and support each other.
Pyramids achievements to date:
- Winners of the House Cup – on average each student received 205 achievement points.
- For the second year running we won the Interhouse Rowing Competition.
- Winners of the Ability not Disability House Leader’s day.
- Winners of the House Leaders Challenge Cup.
- Attendance has improved in all year groups.