Year 6 transition resources
Resources links will be made 'live' week beginning 29th June
Your child should have received the following email on Monday 29th June:
Welcome Year 6, you will find several attachments to this email that form your transition activities we would like you to complete in preparation to coming to the Regis School in September. We would like you to aim to complete any tasks by the end of the week 3rd July. We understand this may not be possible, and if you need longer to do this due to your home circumstances, we understand. We would like you to send any completed activities to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about the work that we have set you please email this address.
We would like you to complete the tasks in the order below, Task 7 we would like you to do with your parents.
Keep checking back to this email address for regular updates.
The Transition Team
- Introduction video: click the link below
- All about me (This is the PPT called Activity 1 All about Me)* LINK to presentation ONLY (no commentary)
- Yearbook task (This is the PPT called Activity 2 Take a Selfie)* LINK to presentation ONLY (no commentary)
- R10 Activity (This is the PPT called Activity 3 Regis 10)* LINK to presentation ONLY (no commentary)
- Rights respecting school activity: click the link below and follow the instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions: Read through this document with your parents, we hope this will answer some of your questions that you might have. Click HERE
- Computer access survey: this needs to be done with your parents. Please click the link below to complete this.
*PLEASE NOTE for tasks 2, 3 and 4 your child will be able to access a PowerPoint presentation with commentary from the information they have been sent - the link on this page shows only the content of the presentation without the commentary.